Saturday

Day 6: Chia Seed Pudding and Online Workout

This will be a quick one because I need to go to bed!

I did the 60 minute Fun and Fierce workout today (online).  That completes my 4 60 min workouts for week one.  I'll do my 10 min workout tomorrow!  Did ok with water today I got through 2 bottles and 2 green teas.  No coffee today and I felt fine, a little sleepy after work though.


Here's what I ate today: (sorry for the out is order pictures, I'm posting this from my phone)

Chia seed pudding:  Chia seeds, coconut milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup, unsweetened coconut, salt.  Topped with kiwi.
Dinner:  Leftover roasted veggies with chicken apple sausage and poached eggs.

Rice cake with PB.

Lunch:  Bowl (from whole foods) with brown rice, beans, shredded beef, veggies, green salsa and sweet potatoes.
Breakfast:  Smoothie with spinach, avocado, unsweetened coconut, hazelnut milk, pineapple, orange, banana, and dates for sweetness.

I also ate 2 barre3 donut holes after lunch.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment