Thursday

Day 4: Not enough water + MORE barre3 donut holes (I can't get enough)

Day four of the January Barre3 Challenge, and I'm feeling strong!  I went to the WAY too early 7:15am class in SE today.  It was an amazing class, full of energy, and full of familiar faces, which I loved.  I have one more studio class + a 10 minute workout to complete this week.

I'm going to keep it short and sweet today, it's late and I need my beauty sleep:  I'm ATTEMPTING to make the 6am class at Williams tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

Also, I would like to add that I am NOT drinking enough water.  I had half a bottle this morning during/after class, and only one bottle the rest of the day. I am trying the rubber-band trick, but it's not working for me.  Pre-challenge I was drinking SO much water!  I think it's because I was eating foods with more salt and sugar and so my body needed it.  Maybe right now my body doesn't feel as thirsty with all the fresh veggies and green tea I am consuming.  Not sure, but I want to reach my goal of 4 bottles a day.

Here's what I ate today:

Post Barre3 breakfast:  Smoothie with raw cacao, banana, hazelnut milk, peanut butter, and strawberries.

Snack/Second Breakast:  I ate my smoothie around 9am and by 1pm I was hungry, but not ready for lunch.  I had turkey slices, carrots, cheese, and a plain green tea.

Lunch!  I had leftover butternut squash soup, and salad with carrots, peppers, garbanzo beans, corn, avocado, chicken breast, cucumber, and a miso dressing.

After lunch I enjoyed black coffee and a Barre3 donut hole.  I shared some donut holes with co-workers too!  It was fun to share some healthy treats after all the unhealthy treats from the holidays.

Not pictured (because I forgot) but we went to Brad's folks house for dinner again tonight, and his very sweet dad made roasted chicken, green beans, and baked potatoes.  We also did each have a slice of the rum cake for dessert.  I believe in treats, and I know that the Buchholz family has the HIGHEST of standards when it comes to ingredients, so everything was local/organic/real, and super yummy.  Good job on dinner Dr. Buchholz!

Class this AM!  Taught by the amazing Candace!  So many black leggings and Barre3 tank tops!

No comments:

Post a Comment