Friday

Day 17 and 18: Catching up!

I've been too busy to blog, but I wanted to catch up on my Wednesday and Thursday.  On Wednesday I rested and didn't take class, but on Thursday I went to MUV training for a strength training class, and then to barre3 at Athleta for a free class.  MUV was such a fun gym!  We did a lot of functional movement strength training, and some cardio intervals.  Barre3 was amazing as always, I love the non-barre classes that are offsite.  I always focus more on my the mind-body connection aspect of the workout.  Without the barre for balance and the weights during combo work, I tend to find my own resistance and I feel like I get a deeper workout.



Here's what I ate over the past few days:




Dinner last night:  Chicken apple sausage with sauteed peppers and onions, salad with leftover veggies, dates, and homemade mustard maple dressing. 
I made white bean soup last night to have on hand for the week; I used onions, garlic, sausage, carrots, kale, tomatoes, white beans, and chicken stock.

Snack time!  Dried mango, dates, and a cutie orange.

Lavender Love smoothie from Whole Foods:  Lavender flowers, blueberries, banana, almond milk, and honey.

Leftover chicken stir-fry with wild rice.  Looks kind of gross but it was really good.


Have a good day!





No comments:

Post a Comment