Sunday

Week 4: Finishing Strong!

Okay, I have a confession to make.  I was SUPER lazy last week with the blogging.  I hardly took any food pictures and I didn't post anything over the weekend.  The January Challenge started off really fun for me, and then last week it started to stress me out.  I went through the motions, but it felt like work, instead of something I had chosen to do for myself.  There is one more week left of the challenge and I went to end on a really high note.  I want to have fun with my barre3 workouts and with my food, and not feel stressed out by the different elements of the challenge.  I need to remind myself that there are so many things I CAN eat, and not let the things I am trying to crowd out make me feel like I am being deprived.

Moving on!

I don't honestly remember what I have eaten the past few days.  I know I have eaten a lot of white bean soup because we had a ton of it leftover.   I also have had a lot of tea with honey and almond milk, a lot of oranges, and a lot of barre3 pumpkin spice muffins!

Today I found a new yummy snack that satisfied my salty and crunchy cravings:  I topped a rice cracker with hummus and sliced cucumbers.  I always forget how much I love cucumbers.  I love dipping them into hummus or guacamole instead of chips or crackers.  YUM!

Here's to finishing strong in week 4!


No comments:

Post a Comment