Tuesday

Day 16: Barre3 Muffiins + Sunny Tuesday

Tuesday!  It was a GORGEOUS, sunny, PDX day.  I drank up as much of the beautiful weather as possible.  This AM I went to class @ N. Williams, taught by Liz.  It was such a good class, I really needed it after the crazy weekend at work.  Weekend classes are super hard for me to get to, so the first class of the week is always really rejuvenating for me.

Today I was out and about running errands.  I went grocery shopping, did my meal planning (I'll put in a separate post), and worked a short shift at Barre3.  It's so nice to see people from Barre3 and connect over the challenge, and what is and isn't working for them.  It's also nice to know I was not alone last week in my sugar cravings and low energy!

Tonight I made the Barre3 Pumpkin Spice Muffins.  The Hearty Winter Stew that was this week's challenge recipe, didn't sound good to me since I made beef stew last week.  I haven't tried the muffins yet, but I plan on having one of those with a small smoothie or banana tomorrow for breakfast.  They are cooling right now and they smell super good!

Here's what I ate today:


Breakfast:  Oatmeal with stewed strawberries and maple syrup, topped with unsweetened coconut.

Cutie orange, pre-Barre3 snack.
Lunch:  Bean soup from New Seasons with a salad (greens, roasted chicken breast, beets, and hardboiled egg)

Dinner was pizza.  I really tried today, but we ate super late, and pizza was easy.

I also had dried (unsweetened) mango while I was driving home from work today, and a tea + almond milk latte with honey.  I didn't get in enough water today.  I'm going to chug a big glass before bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment