Tuesday

Day 15: Busy Monday


Monday was super busy!  I forgot (again) to take pictures of my food!  Since work has been so crazy I've been finding myself eating really fast so I can get back to business, this is a good reminder that even on the busiest days I need to find time to relax, and enjoy my food.

I skipped breakfast today, I know, it's really bad.  I was super busy and honestly just forgot about it.  For a snack I had cutie oranges and some cashews.  For lunch I had leftover veggie stirfry and rice noodles.  I also did manage to get out for a walk at lunch and I went and got a Wonderous Punch from Greenleaf.  I forget exactly what is in it, but I know it has beets and strawberries.  So good!  For dinner I had...cereal.  I know.  Not DF or GF, or very nutritious.

Tuesday I'm going to grocery shop and meal plan.  I'll head to class in the AM at Williams.

My Wonderous Punch from Greenleaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment