Monday

Day 14: Crazy Sunday!


Week 2 of the challenge comes to an end!  I'm going to be honest, it was a really hard week for me.  My energy was low and I had intense sugar and caffeine cravings all week long.  I definitely had some weak moments this week.  I saw a FB post from Sadie Lincoln yesterday encouraging the January Challengers to re-commit or come back.  I need to come back!  Even though I went through the motions this week, my heart wasn't in it.  Being so tired and having so many cravings kind of brought me down this week.  Weeks three and four are an opportunity to "come back" and stay in this!

Sunday was so insane at work I didn't have a chance to really think about taking pictures of my food! In the morning I had an avocado, banana, peach, almond milk, and chia seed smoothie which I didn't end up liking or drinking.  I got some oatmeal with apples, maple syrup, cinnamon and raisins instead.  For lunch I forgot to snap a pic but I had leftover beef stew.  For a snack I had cuties oranges and barre3 pumpkin spice cookies.  I caved to my sugar cravings and had a mini Cupcake Jones cupcake that a coworker brought in.  Yikes!  

Dinner was leftover stirfry with rice noodles (I also added some shrimp because the chicken was mostly gone) 

My oatmeal!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment