Thursday

Day 11: Rainy PDX day + 10 Min Workiout

Today I was back at work after a stretch of time off, so it was a busy day.  I forgot to get a picture of my breakfast this morning, but I had a smoothie we strawberries, almond milk, banana, peaches, and hemp hearts.  I also had a rice cake with peanut butter.

I ended up bringing my beef stew for lunch instead of having it for dinner, since I was too busy this morning to fix anything else for lunch.  It was really yummy, and perfect for a rainy Portland afternoon!

For dinner I had some leftover roasted chicken with a tossed salad.  Before dinner I did a quick 10 minute energizing online workout.  I think it was the Barre3 anywhere total body workout.

I also got to meet a fellow Barre3 friend, Annie, today!  We had originally connected online, and she stopped by the store today.  It's always fun to connect with the Barre3 community, and I love that my network of Barre3 friends is constantly growing.

Here's what I ate today:




Beef stew:  Beef, onions, carrots, celery, peas, potatoes, beef broth, tomatoes, spices, salt, pepper, olive oil.
Brown Rice Sushi:  I had a craving for mashed potatoes today, and I wanted something starchy.  Whole foods was out of plain, steamed brown rice, so I grabbed this brown rice veggie sushi.
Snack:  Barre3 Pumpkin Spice cookies and a cutie orange.
Dinner:  Roasted chicken.  Salad with greens, spinach, cilantro, carrots, bean sprouts, onion, cashews, cutie oranges, and home made sesame dressing.  (Sesame oil, soy sauce, siracha, salt, pepper, rice vinegar, honey)  I also had a pumpkin spice cookie for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment