Friday

Day 12: Feeling stiff in my neck and shoulders

This will be so short!  It's almost 11 and I need to be up early!  I went to the 7:15 class this AM in the Pearl.  It was a great way to start the day.  I was so stiff (I think I slept funny) and my neck and shoulders were super tight.  After warm up I was feeling so much better.  So glad I went!

I have one more 60 min workout to complete by Sunday.

Here's what I ate today:



Snack:  Rooinos and almond milk latte with honey.  Raw pudding cup.  So yummy!  I only ate half the pudding it was so rich.  I'll eat the other half tomorrow.

Lunch:  leftover beef stew.  Reminder to myself I need to freeze the other half of this tomorrow!

Post barre3 breakfast:  smoothie from greenleaf.  I forget exactly what was ij it but I know it had almond butter and pinneapple and ginger.


Before barre3 snack:  cutie oranges 

Dinner Meal plan thwarted again!  We went out to dinner with friends.  I had (another) cheat meal, chicken sandwich.

I also had two barre3 pumpkin spice cookies at some point today but I don't remember when!  I was so busy at work, I just remember being super hungry and scarfing them down with a bunch of water.


Back at it tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment