Wednesday

Day 10: Kickboxing + Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Today was a fun, mellow day.  I went to 9 Rounds this AM with some Athleta ladies, and we got in a good workout.  If you haven't been to 9 Rounds, it's a kickboxing style gym, with 9 stations that you do for 3 minutes each.  I got to wear pink boxing gloves.  Enough said.

After my workout I had coffee and lunch with my friend Kaitlyn, and then went to Costco with the boyfriend.  After Costco I hung out at home, took a conference call, and made some beef stew to freeze.  I also made Barre3 Pumpkin Spice cookies.  It was nice to just relax at home and get some stuff done before I head back to work tomorrow.

For lunch I had Chipotle (forgot to take a pic).  I had a bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, grilled chicken, grilled peppers and onions, green salsa, corn, and guacamole.  Lunch was shortly after 9 Rounds and I was STARVING.  I knew I was going to Costco after lunch, and that if I didn't eat something right then I would be tempted by Costco samples.

I didn't go to Barre3 today.  I had intended to go to a PM class but when it got to be about 5pm I started to get stressed thinking about other things I wanted/needed to do like laundry, food prep, and make dinner.  I decided to just stay in and let myself relax and accomplish some house/chore stuff.  I'm glad I didn't go.  As much as I love being in the studio, I needed a big chunk of time at home today.

To drink today I had a bunch of water, plain green tea, tangerine tea, and a rooibos tea latte with almond milk and honey.

Here's what I ate today:



Barre3 Pumpkin Spice Cookies, I ate one after dinner.  They're yummy, but I like the Barre3 donut holes better.
For dinner we made Pork Lettuce Wraps.  SO good.


Before my conference call this afternoon I had a snack of Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea (from Yogi) and some Barre3 donut holes.
For breakfast I made us PB&J smoothies:  Almond milk, strawberries, PB, chia seeds, honey.

Have an amazing Wednesday night!



No comments:

Post a Comment