Tuesday

Day 9: Class with buddies + Moment of weakness

Tuesday was a fun day!  I went grocery shopping today for the week, ran some errands, and went to class at Williams.  I was SO happy to be able to take class from my friend Alysha Mueller who just got certified as an instructor!  To make it even better, my run coach, Beth, was able to come and take class with me, this was her first class and she rocked it.

I did have a moment of weakness tonight...I think it's from maybe not eating enough today.  I'm not sure.  Anyways, I was craving a burger like NONE OTHER tonight.  So instead of making the healthy and delicious meal I had planned for tonight, we went to Slowburger and got burgers.  I do feel like good nutrition should be 80/20 and that you're allowed treats 20% of the time.  I know feeling guilty about isn't productive.  At the same time, the challenge isn't just about eating clean and committing to Barre3 workouts, it's about commitment in general, (for me) and I'm a tiny bit disappointed in myself.  However, that burger was delicious, totally worth it, and I enjoyed connecting with my man over dinner.  So I'm LETTING IT GO.  Moving on.

Tomorrow in addition to Barre3, I'm doing a 9 Rounds Kickboxing workout with some Athleta gal pals.  I can't wait!

Here's what (else) I ate today.

Breakfast:  PB&J smoothie:  Mixed frozen berries, peanut butter, almond milk, banana, chia seeds.  I drank about half of it and then forgot about it and left the other half in my car.  Oops!

White Bean salad:  I was super hungry after running errands all morning so I tossed together this SUPER easy white bean salad.  It's 1 can organic white beans, rinsed (Eden Organics is my fave since their cans are BPA free) shredded carrots, spinach, celery, thinly sliced onion, a clove of garlic, white wine vinegar, and olive oil.  I added a little bit of crumbled crispy bacon.  It was amazing.


Class @ Williams studio with amazing instructor, Alysha!

Post workout snack:  I was STARVING after class!  It was 6:30p and all I had eaten was half of my PB&J smoothie and my bean salad so I had a rice cake with PB and unsweetened coconut, and a banana.

For dinner we had burgers and fries at Slowburger.  I forgot to take a picture, but it was yummy!  I  Highly recommend Slowburger if you are A.)  Not doing the Barre3 Challenge B.)  Doing the Barre3 challenge and craving a burger like mad.

Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment